A Little Bit About Us

My photo
Neola, Utah, United States
The Edge Magazine is a lifestyles and culture magazine about the Uintah Basin. We are located in the North-East corner of Utah and we have a TON of fun doing what we do. We feature the positive aspects of the area in which we live with monthly articles, contests, and best of all...PHOTOGRAPHY! We pride ourselves on being able to provide most everyone in your family something that will interest them in the pages of our magazine. We are in our 3rd year of publication and each month keeps getting better and better! We live here, we work here, we love being here and we look forward to seeing you on THE EDGE!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Haunting Revelations - October 2011


Thank– you to our readers for submitting these great ghost stories to us through FaceBook. If you are not a fan yet, then search for The Edge Magazine on FaceBook and see what all of our fun contests are about! Each of these submissions won a FREE year subscription to the magazine.
 A Special Visitor - Submitted By: Chanel Wall
One night my sister and I and some of our friends were playing with a Ouija Board (Not Recommended); I swear it was moving on its own. We asked it who we were talking too and it said it was our grandpa who died years before. Freaky I tell ya, the chill's and goose bumps ran up my arms. It is funny how your mind works and thinks. Anyway my parents walked in so we hurried and hid it, We made it our selves on the back of one of my posters on my wall. Well that night we were in bed sleeping and my older sister sat up and started talking to someone I asked her who she was talking to and she pointed to a chair in our room and said my DR. I said where is your DR, and she pointed at the chair (I'm pretty sure the chair was rocking )*LOL* I was gone in like 1.2 seconds and screaming. It scared the BaGeeBee's out of me. The next day the board was gone. We could not find it. And we never played with a Ouija board again. And my parents were not to happy waking up to a screaming child I'm sure that scared them. I don't even watch scary movies anymore. Not to mention I live right by a cemetery now.




Unwanted Guest - Submitted By: Steph Huber
    I got hired to work on a ranch in the hills and the rancher must not have read my name just that I had worked with animals and when I showed up, a girl, they thought they could run me off by putting me in a cabin thought by all to be haunted. I ended up sleeping in my truck that first night cause the cabin was shaking and made so many sounds. I just knew it was the other ranch hands. So I hid in the trees the next night to catch them but no one showed up. When I went in everything was in a pile in the center of the room. That night I sat in the middle of the floor with a flash light knowing I was going to get them red handed! I fell asleep for I don't know how long but when I woke up everything from the cabin was stacked around me and the cabin was again shaking. after that I knew I was not alone BUT wanting to prove to them I could stand strong I dealt with not sleeping well. One night about 2 months after I had been in that cabin I fixed a meal for the other hands. It was a cold night and I had all the doors and windows open. After about an hour one of the guys said how crazy I was for having everything open. And I knew this would happen cause I had been trying things with what ever I was sharing the cabin with. I said well I want them open. Everything closed all at once and I said well now its too hot in here and the fire started. Needless to say I lost a few guests right then but a few stayed and started trying to get things to happen. Well I think that made my "roommate or mates" mad cause everything started flying through the air. About the time the cans started flying from the cupboards we knew it was time for us all to leave. I never did get the chance to get my stuff out we could never get the door open again.


The Little Girl - Submitted By: Anonymous
    When my oldest son was about 5, I would hear him talking to someone! My girl 2, would talk n play dolls with someone! One day I asked who are you talking to and he replied, " it's the little girl ghost mom." This went on for a long period of time. My makeup would always come up missing. One day I could not find my makeup bag, nowhere to be found!! I said out loud" listen I am in a hurry I need my makeup bag." I looked on the couch 100 times, but it was there this time! My husband was sitting on couch he saw a little girl pop her head up in window right behind him, playing peek a boo. Then he heard something on porch, he jumped up ran out the door, but no one was there!! Many other situations have happened. I heard her playing with toys in the middle of the day! My husband keys have come up missing and never mind the fact, she didn't start teasing him until he believed in her!
    There was even one time I saw her riding in my car!! Not joking! We all finally knew it was her, she wanted all of too know about her!! Late one night I saw her standing in my door way. I couldn't believe my eyes! I told her it was time to go home, follow the light, her mom was waiting for her! I had a really special feeling come over me, very relaxed, very peaceful! My son told me about 2 years ago "mom I think that little girl is in heaven now, she told me you looked like her mom, that's why she liked us."

No comments:

Post a Comment